martes, 23 de octubre de 2018

READERS



Here you have the list of the titles about English books that you have to read. You should read two titles...Choose the ones you like best


Os estructuramos los títulos por niveles de manera que cada uno podrá elegir aquel que crea más conveniente a su nivel. Probablemente os daréis cuenta que sois capaces de entender más de lo que pensáis así que os animamos a que leáis tranquilos y que lo peor que os pueda pasar es que tengáis que echar mano del diccionario más veces de las que os gustaría pero eso será solo al principio. Todo trabajo tiene su esfuerzo pero todo esfuerzo tendrá su recompensa.

In our library you can find some titles so, before buying them, check it!

LOW LEVEL


KIDNAP- ED. OXFORD
THE GIRL WITH RED HAIR- ED. OXFORD
FOOD FOR THE WINTER- ED. HEBLING YOUNG READERS
BEAUTY AND THE BEAST- ED. HEBLING YOUNG READERS


MEDIUM LEVEL

DR. DOLITTLE- ED. BURLINGTON
THE ADVENTURE OF TOM SAWYER- ED. OXFORD
HAWK-EYE, THE PATHFINDER-  ED. MACMILLAN

HIGH LEVEL

THE GHOST TEACHER- ED. BURLINGTON
CLIMATE CHANGE- ED. OXFORD
THE CURSE OF THE MUMMY- ED. OXFORD

4 comentarios:

  1. I loved "The ghost teacher". It´s very mysterious!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I`m Roque. I read The ghost teacher and I liked it very much but I think it is a very short book

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I am Marina Vázquez. I read The Ghost Teacher and I liked it very much, I think it is easy to read.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I am Alfonso Labella. I read The Ghost Teacher. I think it is short and easy to read but I loved because it´s like dynasty.

    ResponderEliminar